Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Joys of my Life...Grandkids




One of the greatest blessings in my life are my grandchildren. I am so lucky to have 11 grandchildren... 9 boys and 2 girls! Maybe I'm a bit predjudice, but I truly have the cutest, the smartest, and the most talented grandchildren in the world!!! Let me brag a little about each one... from oldest to youngest. Jordan is 7 and lives in Florida. He is a friend to everyone. When he moved to Florida, the lunch lady at his school cried! She told us he was one of the only kids in the school that was nice to her... he gave her a hug everyday! Jamison is also 7 and lives in Mexico. He is very smart and was one of the top 5 students in his class in English and Spanish. He can already do division in math AND can ramp his dirt bike! Peyton is 6 and lives in Utah. He is really smart too- he is a good reader and knows sign language! He has a tender heart, and beautiful brown eyes. Kason is 5 and lives in Mexico. When he loves something he really loves it! And right now he loves dinosaurs! He knows all about them. He is the most cheerful boy- even in the mornings! Evan is 5 and lives about 1/2 mile from us. He loves to play baseball, cars and guns. He has a great imagination. Logan is 3 1/2 and lives in Utah. He has the chubbiest, most squeezable cheeks! He loves baseball, trucks, and cars- a total boy! Ryder is almost 3 and lives in Mexico. His nickname is "Bongo" and he lives up to it. He has no fear... and usually ends up with a bump, bruise, cut, etc. on a daily basis. Desmond is 2 and lives here in Springfield. He is a nonstop talker. He loves grandpa's motorcycle and playing outside. Gabriella is 18 mos.- the first girl! She has a headful of blond curls, and loves to cuddle! She also loves our dog, Sadie. Tanner is 10 months old and lives in Mexico. He's such a happy baby. He is so handsome and really loves his mom! Jayla is almost 10 months old and lives in Florida. She has the biggest bright blue eyes! She is a happy girl who started walking before she turned 9 months! I am one proud grandma! My hope is that one day, we can all get together at the same time, so they all can play together and I can spoil them all!

3 comments:

Jarmeg Family said...

You do have the best grandkids and I am not biased or anything either! ha ha.. They are all so cute!

Kirsten said...

That was so nice!! You do have the cutest grandkids ever!!! I love being an Aunt to all these cute little kids and wish I could see them more often! It makes me sad to not see them and know that some of them don't even know who the heck I am!!! I hope we can all get together soon!!

Kirsten said...

Hi Vickie...this is Kirsten Cook...nice to see that you have a blog up and running! I would love to hear from you...