Saturday, July 12, 2008

Florida Vacation

We just returned from a week in St. Augustine Florida...what a great vacation we had! Justin and Evan went with us. We visited our son Jordan, his wife Lacey and their kids, Jordan and Jayla. Jordan is in grad school there, getting his doctorate in physical therapy and his masters in occupational therapy. He is a busy guy, but still managed to show us a great time. We went to the ocean everyday... saw the fountain of youth, downtown St. Augustine (the oldest city in the U.S.) which is so cool, and did lots of other things. But the best thing was just relaxing on the beach and playing with my granddaughter Jayla who is 9 months old and such a cutie! She is walking already and LOVES the ocean! Little Jordan and Evan had a great time together. When I figure out how to post pics, I'll share some. We hated to leave but are happy to be home too. I would recommend St. Augustine to anyone for a great vacation. I am hoping all of my kids and grandkids can meet us there next year for a family reunion...sound good?

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

We are in!!! that sounds like so much fun!!

Carlene said...

yeah, you finally posted something. Sounds like you had a fun time in Florida. Having a family vacation will be great. We are all going to Lake George next summer. It's up by Angola. I am so excited. The guy we are renting from thinks I might be crazy to be there with all those kids and still call it a vacation. What does he know. I had such a good time visiting with you. I am not waiting so long next time, or you could come here to visit too. Just think of all the people you would get to see. Let me know what you are doing for the wedding. love ya

Jarmeg Family said...

Yahoo, you finally made a post! I wish I could come over and help you put up pictures! Do you know how to download them to your computer? Once you do that then as you are writing your post click on the photo icon (it has a mountain and sky scenery) and it takes you to upload pictures. Then find the picture, click on it then click upload. I'd love to see florida pictures!